1. Hi there. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. So now that we have the pleasantries covered, I want to share with you one of the best and most honest pieces of writing about obsessive-compulsive disorder I've read.
1. Finding something to laugh about in the aftermath of tragedy can be helpful in the healing process. It's been difficult, however, to find much even to smile about relating to the horror in Charlottesville earlier this month. But now it appears that an unbelievable coincidence at ESPN is the closest we'll get.
1. "I'm going to start trying to post quick daily hits (during the week, that is; I like to relax really hard during the weekends) in addition to my occasional longer piece." - Me, August 17, 2017
2. My next post: August 23, 2017
3. I am so freaking conflicted about football. I love watching it. I do. And I used to love doing fantasy and pick 'em leagues. I played in middle school. But now all we hear is this and this and this, and when you combine that with the
I'm going to start trying to post quick daily hits (during the week, that is; I like to relax really hard during the weekends) in addition to my occasional longer piece. It'll just be things I think and stuff I find, and hopefully it provides some entertainment and reading material for people throughout their day. Maybe down the road, if more than like eight people are reading these, I'll turn it into a newsletter or something. But yeah, here's today's.